Then I Met You Living Cleansing Balm is the solution for a simple, super quick and gentle cleansing that gets rid of excess oil, makeup and dirts in your pores for a clear and glowing face. 

 Cleansing is one the most fun part of any skincare routine, because it rids your skin of impurities and excess oil. It doesn't matter if you have a sensitive skin because it contains seaberry oil and other special ingredients which softens and protects your face.

Foodcoven review of then I met you cleansing balm
Courtesy of brand

Free from alcohol and other "hell no!" ingredients. This magic of 90g and 3.17 oz then I met you cleansing balm has the best packaging I've seen so far and the balm itself has this aesthetically appealing yellow colour that makes you want to eat it up (don't though!!). This cleansing balm has a smooth churned-like texture, very easy to apply and it comes with this cute little applicator. I mean what more could we the korean skincare addicts possibly ask for ?

It is packed with skin loving ingredients like: vitamin E, seaberry oil and persimmon extract and more! these will help you achieve a clear and glowing "glass skin", a skin so hydrated that it's almost poreless. It also has brightening and anti aging properties which is a bonus, cleanse and brighten!


How To Use Then I Met You Cleansing Balm 

 This balm is so so satisfying and easy to use. They even added a spatula (it comes in every box) i use the spatula to scoop a dime sized amount onto my dry skin or the tips of my fingers then i gently massage my face with it in circular motions. I then rinse with water, preferably warm water to emulsify and remove oil-based impurities.

 After that, i will rinse very well before moving to the 2nd step of k-beauty skincare routine which is more cleansing with a water-based cleanser like: Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser or OleHenriksen Find Your Balance-Oil Control Cleanserany water-based cleanser will do. The recommended usage as 3 times a week or as often as needed. 

Courtesy of brand

This baby has a 4.8 rating on AMAZON, so you know all skin love it. 


My Results Using The Then I Met You Cleansing Balm 

After using this 3 times a week for almost a month, the improvement is so obvious that i get compliments daily from even strangers. My skin looks so much better. My colour patches are fading, stubborn little bumps on the sides of my face have cleared out. As a woman of colour, my complexion has become clear and clean and that was why i decided to write this then I met you cleansing balm review. So this cleansing balm is a good investment to add to your skin care routine. 

Courtesy of foodcoven 

Note: i have a combination skin type. My nose, chin and forehead are the only oily part on my face and this balm worked perfectly for me. For me, the balm is a 9 out 10 because I don't appreciate the size but overall then I met you balm is a must have in your beauty routine and also part of my Amazon skincare ideas

What are you waiting for please? Get it from Amazon starting at $69 (Shop Now)