If you haven't tried any products from Then I Met You? and you are not sure if you should or which of their products is right for you then you have come to the right place. I have compiled reviews of all the Then I Met You products by Charlotte Cho. 

I actually did try some of the Korean skincare line! There was a sale way back for the entire set and I decided to go for it. If I have to describe the entire line in overall, I would probably say that it feels... luxurious? I really like the packaging aesthetics, the feel of the products, and the scent.

 My only thing is that this line is a bit expensive, so while I'm using up what I have remaining right now, I'm not sure that I would repurchase, just because of the price. But I can do a quick review of each product, if it helps! 

[Read: Best Dupes For Then I Met You Cleansing Balm]


Then I Met You Full Line Products Review

Cleansing Balm -

Then I Met You Full Line Products Review

I'm personally more of a liquid oil cleanser fan than a balm type, and the only other balm I've tried in the past is the Banila one, but I liked the feel of this balm. It melted really nicely into the skin and I loved the scent. It didn't feel stripping either. [Read: Then I Met You Cleansing Balm Review


Cleansing Gel -

Then I Met You Full Line Products Review

 While I personally liked the scent of this one too, I've read lots of bad reviews of people not liking the scent, so maybe keep that in mind in case it also doesn't agree with you. Otherwise this cleanser is not a foamy cleanser, but it doesn't feel stripping while it still cleans nicely, so I do like it. 


Toner -

Then I Met You Full Line Products Review

 I believe their toner has a tinsy bit of AHA, but it's mild/gentle enough that I did use it everyday. I find that I use this up a bit too quickly though. But I liked this toner ok- no complaints, but nothing that stands out too much either. 


Essence - 

It feels hydrating, and I like it. Same with toner- no complaints, but nothing that stands out too much for me. 


Gel Cream - 

A very lightweight korean moisturizer, which does feel good on my skin but I personally need something a bit heavier for my skin. I used it in the mornings and I could see this being a nice summer moisturizer for oilier skin type. But I also find myself running out of this fairly quickly even if I only used it in the mornings. 


Lip mask - 

This might sound silly but their lip mask might actually be my favorite one of their line, primarily because I looove the honeydew scent, and I love the gloss-type feel. It just feels so luxurious. I don't know that it necessarily works better than other occlusive lip masks like aquaphor etc, but if I ever feel fancy, I might repurchase this as a treat to myself on some occasion- not so much for function but just as a fun little luxurious treat. 


Conclusion:

I think Then I Met You (TIMY) is a pretty decent line; it feels nice and luxurious, and my skin took all of the products pretty well (none of them broke me out etc). I personally just won't repurchase due to the price point. I'm okay splurging on some expensive products and I've definitely done that, but it's moreso that I've been able to get what I want from cheaper products in this case and most of the TIMY products haven't really stood out to me enough for me to justify the price point personally.

Source: Reddit.com